Thursday, September 22, 2011

Something Magical


Ever get bogged down in the mundane details of daily living?  We all get into our routines and schedules and it feels as though we move like robots sometimes.  There is so much bad news out there.  So much negativity and cynicism.  I think we can all use a little magic injected into our lives now and then.  To be in awe of something.  To believe in something even though it is proposterous.

I give you my niece.  A little girl fully into the "princess phase"of her childhood.  Her parents took her to Disney World last week.  Here she is meeting the princesses for the first time. Can't you just see the twinkle in her eye?  Doesn't her excitement and wonder just ooze from these pictures?  This absolutely made my day.  Made me smile and remember what it was like to suspend all disbelief and cynicism for a moment and embrace something magical.  I hope it does the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment