Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turkducken List

Some of you may be familiar with John Madden's infamous Turkducken (a turkey stuffed with a duck and a chicken), I honor his time honored tradition by presenting you with my Turkey List or Turkducken List. My top 10 things I want to accomplish before I leave:

10) Read 10 books
9) Shoot under par for the course
8) Run 1/2 marathon
7) Buy a shotgun (hey...Turkey makes the best guns in the world...when in Rome)
6) Smoke a Texas style Brisket. I've already mastered Pork BBQ...when in Rome!
5) Travel to Istanbul
4) See the Seven Churches and Ephesus
3) Travel to Europe and see 3-4 countries
2) Get my handicap to 5 or lower
1) Surprise my wife with a mind blowing, thoughtful gift that will go down in the lores of husbandry for all to remember. AKA...I want a PS3 for Christmas so I need to start planning now.

I hope you all have a wonderful Turkeducken Holiday.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment