Friday, August 20, 2010

Food Stamps in Turkey

Well, our first small shipment of household goods arrived and after receiving and seeing the total weight I quickly realized I should have sent A LOT more, i.e. golf bag, trash cans, etc...oh well. Got the computer up and running, skyped with Sarah and William Wednesday night for the first time. But...turned the computer on Thursday only to realize that it is no longer a part of this family...good thing I made backups. I purchased a laptop (first time ever) and bought another modem, this time wireless, oh, did I mention Sarah closed on our house which leads me to the food stamps...I think I can use them here. How's the food you ask, well I had lunch Thursday at the bowling alley, I know what you're thinking, but they have Chicken Donners every Thursday...and they're verrry good...reminds me of a healthy version of Moes or Chipotle minus the extras those two wonderful establishments offer. I've played golf about 5 times...I could get my handicap down to a ridiculous number...but wouldn't be a true handicap since this is the only course around. Sarah and William arrive next week and I CAN'T WAIT to see them. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment