Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

I am not big on New Year's resolutions.  I understand using the first day of a new year as a catalyst to make changes, but for me, it doesn't really work.  I end up breaking my resolution by January 2, and that is that.  I give up.  I much prefer going day by day, trying a little harder to be a little better today than I did yesterday.  Not in one area of my life with one resolution, but in every area. 

That being said, I recently watched a video clip that has made me think a lot.  It isn't complicated.  It isn't earth-shattering new information.  But it is presented in a way that makes it impossible to ignore or put aside.  If you have 9 minutes, this video is well worth your time.  This is definitely something I will incorporate more into my day in the new year-

No comments:

Post a Comment