Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

The New Year is upon us.  If I am being honest, I am not sad to see 2010 go.  It wasn't a bad year, but it was a year full of change and transition-both of which are things I am not good at handling.  I don't know what the New Year will bring, but one thing that I am fairly certain will NOT happen is a move across the world.  For this I am thankful. 

I am so thankful for each of you who take time to read this blog. I am amazed at the location of the "hits" this blog has recorded.  Everywhere from the US, to England, to India!  Thanks for taking the time to share in our journey.  May all of you have a safe and prosperous 2011.

From Turkey with Love,
The Stebbins

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year friend! Miss you! Big hugs from Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you handle things beautifully! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete