Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life's A Beach.....

Where in the world are the Stebbins now?  Destin, Florida!  We are spending the week in the sand and surf with Ryan's family.  Good times.  There is an Air Force base right down the road, and I keep thinking about how great it would be to call this place home for a bit.

I find myself also thinking about my return to Turkey.  It's just around the corner now.  I am having the same mixed feelings I had when I was preparing to come home for the summer.  One one hand, I am sad to leave the States and the ease and comfort of American living.  On the hand, I can't wait to see my friends and settle back into our "normal" routine.

Hopefully, I can put it all out of mind for a few more days, and just enjoy this time at the beach and relax with family......

Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment