Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Incirlikin' Good-Bye

I have been thinking and thinking about a creative and unique way that I can wrap this little blog up.  And I got nothing.  There is no way I can adequately do justice to these 2 incredible years of my life with a single post that ties it all together.  The fact is, I think about Incirlik Air Base everyday.  I miss things about it everyday.  It is still a huge part of my life. 

And really, my time in Turkey lives on.  Through the friendships I made primarily.  And also through the lessons I learned and the perspective I gained.  So even though this blog will no longer be active, my "incirlikin' good" experience will continue to shape me moving forward.

Thank you to all of you that took the time to read these posts.  Thank you especially to those of you who prayed for us and supported us through these 2 years.  It means more than I could ever say. 

God bless you cyber-friends.  Thank you for letting me share with you.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...Sarah, I will MISS you here so much!! Thank goodness for Facebook! I'll definitely be in touch there for sure. Say "Hi" to Ryan for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMMER!!!!!! I JUST REALLY THINK YOU Should change it and keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss this! Can't wait to read the "published" version!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete